Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ava is growing up


What can I say about this little girl. She is truly fun to watch as she is growing. She is the friendliest girl. Wherever I am she wants so bad for people to talk and hold her. We were in the checkout line in Walmart the other day and she could'not contain herself. I was holding her and there was this old man behind us, she was twisting and turning so she could get her to look at her and the whole time saying, hi hi hi hi hi. This happens everywhere we go. She loves people and attention. She says hi to everyone and holds her arms up to be held. I think that she would go with anyone and be happy as long as they held her and talked to her. She is really staring to talk and will try so hard to mimic what I say. We were over at our neighbors looking at the baby horse and she stared to say neyney, over and over. She loves her auntie MiKen and says Ke Ke to get her attention. We got her hair in a little pony tail today, I don't know is she really likes it but she sure looks cute. If you notice in the pic she also loves to take only one shoe off, and then walk around with the other on. In her sarseat she constantly takes one shoe off and I will get into a store or wherever and then have to search everywhere thinking it is lost somewhere in the store or on the road. When I finally give up the search and we get back in the car, there it is on the floor. I love you Ava and am so glad to have you in our family

5 comments:

stacey said...

she is so cute! it is so fun to watch the second one, i am not so worried. do you think 2 kids are "easier" than one? i think i do! sure wish we could come play.

Shalyse said...

one shoe? TOO funny! She's friendly like you! you are so cute, can you come to Oregon or can we go to Canada this summer? PLEASE? :-)

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that be so fun if we could get together. I really really miss you Shalyse.

Arin said...

Okay Janelle...two people here in the same town in OR really want you to come visit this summer. It's beautiful here and it would be so much fun!!! You could come stay at the farm with us... Oh my gosh I just had a brain wave...I was talking to Al today and she wants to come down here...but doesn't want to drive all by herself with the kids...ta da...a road trip??? It would be like old times with the next generation (we just need my grandparents old motorhome and some Wendy's hats)!!!

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that be so fun. I am sure the ride down would be a little chaotic, but heck how fun. And you are right it would be just like old times. I just need to dig out the wendy's hat, my caboodle, and the little happy meal car toys that we raced on our own table at all the restaurants. We sure had fun!!!