Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Fun.............

We are so excited to get our new Bike Trailer. The girls are having a blast going for bike rides and we are get to be outside and enjoy the summer. What more could you ask for. We have had so much fun so far this summer. We have our garden planted and are watching it grow everyday.

We are so excited that it is finally summer. We got to have Scotts sisters girls over for a sleepover for two nights and that was so fun. All these little girls played so well together. We are lucky to have such a handy dad in our family. He build this thing from scratch, no kit we just bought the plastic parts and used leftover wood from some the houses he is buiding. The girls love it. It looks just like something you would buy at Home Depot. Great Job Scott!!! Mia and Ava both love the swings. Ava can say swing so that is all she asks for everyday. They are growing so much everyday. I love to just watch as they play.

4 comments:

Renee Workman said...

I've been waiting to see this... so fun! Are you taking orders? We love you guys and can't wait to come and play at the "Neilson Playground."

stacey said...

what a fun plaything. my girls would DIE to have one. and what a handy hubby! oh, i don't know if you saw my comment to your comment on my page, but... i was wondering the same thing, additions to the family, about YOUR family??

Christie said...

K I feel weird but I found all ur blogs today and I had to hi! Does Renee have a blog? U guys are too cute!
My blog is www.theboysnme.blogspot.com

Arin said...

Holy your playground rocks! Did Scott build that thing? How fun for you guys! We still have to put ours up at the farm...you totally inspired me!