Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EASTER















We had a great QUIET Easter, which is strange for us considering our four families. We spent most of the weekend at home just being together. It was really nice. Scott's birthday was right in the middle of the weekend so we kind of combined our Easter dinner, birthday dinner. We had a very non traditional Easter/birthday dinner and had steak with all the fixings. It is Scott's favorite so we had to do it. We did our own little Easter egg hunt on the Easter Monday, it was weird in all 5 years of being married we have always done this with one of our families. The girls loved it and were so excited to see what the Easter Bunny brought them. Have I said how much fun little girls are lately?? They really are my favorite, I don't know what i would do with a boy, even though someday I would like to find out. Anyway, back to the topic, I really love Easter and how it is in the spring when everything is waking up. It really helps me to remember my Savior and the Resurrection. I am so grateful for the sacrifice that he made for each one of us.